The color vision tests provided on TestingColorVision.com are known as pseudo-isochromatic testing plates. The testing plates consist of a dot matrix with a variety of colors that are confusion colors for those with color vision deficiencies.
We have provided an example test. This will give you an idea of the test format.
Adult Pseudo-Isochromatic test samples:
This Waggoner Computerized Color Vision Test test was designed and copyrighted by Dr. Terrace L. Waggoner has one demo plate and 105 test plates with numbers: 29 general test plates, 32 protan tests, 32 deutan test plates, and 12 tritan test plates. You will only see the test plate for 2 second and can not go back and see the test plate again. The answers are shown Immediately after the test plate disappears, please choose the correct number that was displayed on the test plate.
Waggoner Pediatric Computerized Color Vision Test:
This pediatric color vision test is designed for children 5 and older. The test is similar to the adult test but specific parameters have been changed to make it easier for children. If your child is having difficulty, we recommend you have your child's vision tested by a vision care professional under controlled testing conditions.
- Eliminates staff time used administering the test.
- Identify training or oversight opportunities for colorblind employees who present special risks within the organization.
- Faster turnaround on results for recruiters, staffers, and hiring managers.
- Special development and timing on TCV ensures tests are administered correctly.
- Employees can take tests anywhere at anytime.
Test your color vision online now with a test developed by a color vision specialist, Dr. Terrace L. Waggoner.
If you have any questions , please contact us at email@example.com.