College Students & Faculty
Are you interested in doing research that pertains to color vision and color vision testing? Then you have come to the right place. TestingColorVision.com (TCV) encourages college students and faculty to use TCV for their research purposes and TCV will be as helpful as possible with the process. One of the founders of TCV has his Doctorate of Optometry and the other founder has a Masters of Business Administration and a Masters of Industrial/Organizational Psychology. We understand the obstacles and expenses that come with research and want to help with this process. We can help remove obstacles and allow you to use our online test for free, removing that expense. TCV believes that researchers and TCV can create a win-win relationship when pertaining to research.
To begin the process of creating a research relationship, please contact us either through our Contact Form or by contacting Konan Medical USA, Inc. 15 Marconi, Suite A, Irvine, CA 92618, Tel : +1 (949) 521-7730.
In the email, TCV will like to see the following information to see if we can develop a relationship:
- A college email address to verify that you are a college student or faculty.
- A brief explanation of the research project.
- Contact information of the head researcher and qualifications (ex. Ph.D., M.D., Masters & Ph.D. candidates, etc).
- A brief explanation of how TestingColorVision.com can help you.
Federal and State Employees
If you are interested in taking a color vision test, please use our Contact Form for your free test key. You must use your federal or state email. This email will be used to create your free test key.
Please provide the following information within the contact form:
- Please explain why you would like to take a test (ex. Testing yourself or family member, interested in using it for employees, etc)
- Don't worry, testing yourself will receive a free test just like being interested in using it for employees.
- Your position and department
- Answer the question whether or not you may be able to help TestingColorVision.com increase the awareness of color vision deficiencies.
No matter what your answers, you are going to receive a free test as long as you use your federal or state employee email. Please be honest with all your answers. You're work email will not be used for any reason except for sending a color vision test key. TestingColorVision.com thanks you for your time and interest.