The test plates used on TCV are developed by world renowned color vision expert, Dr. Terrace L. Waggoner. The test has been validated in a study by the U.S. Navy. To review a PDF of the poster, please click here: Preliminary Validation of a Computerized Color Vision Test.
He has created many other products some of which include:
- Pseudoisochromatic Plate Ishihara Compatible 24 Plate Edition
- Color Vision Testing Made Easy (Pediatric Color Vision Test)
- Computerized Color Vision Test for airport security screeners and emergency medical service applicants.
On top of having several successful products, many research studies have been done on Dr. Terrace L. Waggoner's tests. There are several research articles that have been written on his products. These articles exemplify the validity of our color vision tests that we use on our website.
- Eliminates staff time used administering the test.
- Identify training or oversight opportunities for colorblind employees who present special risks within the organization.
- Faster turnaround on results for recruiters, staffers, and hiring managers.
- Special development and timing on TCV ensures tests are administered correctly.
- Employees can take tests anywhere at anytime.
Test your color vision online now with a test developed by a color vision specialist, Dr. Terrace L. Waggoner.
If you have any questions , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.