Here is a list of organizations that use TestingColorVision.com and how they use it:
Quite often medical facilities need to test thousands of their employees. TestingColorVision.com has made it possible to do that with the ability to email blast all employees so that they can take it at a timing of their choice. The employees that pass the color vision test will be able to print out a certificate with their name and the date the test was taken. The certificate is then put into their personnel file each year they pass the color vision test.
At smaller dialysis centers they often use the "Take Test Immediately" function, which allows a user to immediately take a test at work without the administer having to create a user or enter an email. Another way that smaller dialysis centers use TestingColorVision.com is by creating one individual user at a time with the administrator putting in the users' information. At large dialysis centers the email blast is the best technique to have users take the test.
Schools have two main techniques they use to test children.(1) The school nurse or teacher takes dozens of children into the computer lab with computers that are already logged into the "Manage Users" panel on TestingColorVision.com. The children then use the "Take Test Immediately" functionality, enter their information, and then take the color vision test, which allows dozens of children to take the test at once.
(2) The teacher tests each child one at a time inside of the classroom. The teacher can either have them use the "Take Test Immediately" function or can add each individual student at a time.
Normal color vision is very important in certain fields of work so staffing centers must make sure that they are testing their employees to ensure they are qualified for their positions. The employees are emailed a test link along with the application. The employee would then return their application, resume, and certificate of normal color vision back to the staffing agency.
Here is a list of some occupations that it is either required or highly recommended to have normal color vision:
- Animal Code Enforcement
- Color Printing Operator
- Art Teacher
- Criminal Lab Technician
- Biomedical Equipment Technician
- Customers Officer
- Hazardous Materials Technician
- Border Patrol Agent
- Clinical Lab Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Meat Inspector
- Clothing Sales
- Engineers (Many different types)
- Military Pilot
- Pharmacy Technician
- Public Transportation Operator
- State Park Ranger
- Police Officer
- Railroad Conductor
- State Trooper
- Produce Inspector
- Registered Nurse
- TSA Screener
- School Bus Driver
- Weather Analyst
- Semi-truck Driver
- Weather Analyst
- TSA Screener
- Graphic Artist and Graphic Designer
- Eliminates staff time used administering the test.
- Identify training or oversight opportunities for colorblind employees who present special risks within the organization.
- Faster turnaround on results for recruiters, staffers, and hiring managers.
- Special development and timing on TCV ensures tests are administered correctly.
- Employees can take tests anywhere at anytime.
Test your color vision online now with a test developed by a color vision specialist, Dr. Terrace L. Waggoner.
If you have any questions , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.